Hi Everyone! It’s Karen here. Have you ever looked at the number of die shapes available at Elizabeth Craft Designs?! Hearts, stars, fishtails, squares, circles, octagons – the fun never ends! I combined several to make a card today, also using the Row Houses and Home Sweet Home Clear Stamp sets.
Here are the steps:
Step 1. From 85lb White Soft Finish Cardstock, cut a rectangle measuring 4-1/4″ x 11″; score at 5.5″ and fold in half to create a top-fold card base.
Step 2. Die cut the following shapes:
- One Fitted Fishtail from ModaScrap Beautiful Season 6×6 patterned paper.
- Two Stitched Fishtail Banners from the cover sheet of the ModaScrap 6×6 paper.
- One Fitted Circle from the green patterned paper in the ModaScrap Beautiful Seasons 6×6 paper.
- One Fitted Circle (one size smaller than the Fitted Circle above) from white cardstock. Using permanent black ink, stamp the house and table om the Row Houses Clear Stamp set onto this circle.
- One Stitched Square from 85lb White Soft-Finish Cardstock. Using permanent black in, stamp You, Me, Coffee from the Home Sweet Home Clear Stamp set onto this square.
- One Fitted Square from pink cardstock, sized to leave a border around the stamped die cut Stitched Square.
Step 3. Color the house and table with the following Copic markers: R81, R83, R85, RV52, RV55, G40, G46, BG53, BG57, BG10, C3, E41, E43.
Step 4. Die cut a card front from 85 lb White Soft-Finish cardstock using the Dashing Rectangles dies.
Step 5. Add the die cuts from above to the card front as follows: Fitted Fishtail/patterned paper, pink/white squares, green/white circles, Stitched Fishtail Banners. (Pop up the last two with foam tape.)
Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to check out all the FUN shapes available at Elizabeth Craft Designs!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Black Permanent Ink