It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this cute Peek-a-Boo Card:
Step 1 – Create the Peek-a-Boo panel.
- Die cut a panel from White Soft Finish Cardstock using a rectangle from the Stitched Rectangles die set.
- Cut out three openings into that panel using one of the circles from the Garden Notes – Frame It – Stitched Circles.
Step 2 – Stamp and color the images.
- Stamp three of the adorable little animals from the ModaScrap Puppies Boy Clear Stamp set with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.
- Color the animals with Prismacolor colored pencils or other coloring medium of choice.
- Die cut images using coordinating die set.
Step 3 – Add patterned paper and a sentiment.
- Add patterned paper from the ModaScrap Color of Puppies Boy 6×6 paper pad behind the openings and at the left side of the panel before adhering it to a white cardbase with 6mm clear double-sided adhesive (4 different papers used on this card one for each window opening and one for the strip on the left hand side.)
- Stamp the sentiment from the Sentiments 2 – Just Because Clear Stamp set with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and die cut sentiment using coordinating die.
- Add the animals to the circle openings.
- Adhere rectangle panel to a top-fold card base.
I hope you got inspired to create your own little Peek-a-Boo Card.
Versafine Onyx Black
Prismacolor colored pencils