Hello Crafty Friends!
Today I am sharing a happy stack of Happy Birthday balloon cards created using new dies designed by Suzanne Cannon for the A Way With Words collection. The cards are perfect for kids’ and adults’ birthdays alike. Also, this is a great project to create with kids, friends and family.
Before sharing the instructions, I have created a video showing the different cards and helpful tips on how to make my favorite balloon card with the cloudy skies background:
- Create top-fold 6×6 card using solid color cardstock.
- Cut and mat desired printed paper to card front using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Die cut Happy, Birthday, balloon and bow knot from desired paper (translucent or opaque).
- Mount Happy, Birthday and bow knot to balloon using liquid adhesive.
- Mount balloon using tape or liquid adhesive.
Easy! Like I said, this is a great project to do with loved ones!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a happy, crafty day.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Solid color cardstock for card base
Cardstock, vellum or other for balloon and other die cut elements