It’s Joset here, excited to be your guest designer on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog. I would like to share a simple flower card using my new Color My Flowers stamp set. I decided to just use one of the flowers in the set, however the set includes a total of 5 different flowers as well as two leaves. They are also really fun to combine with my new Trio of Leaves and Small and Large Flowers die sets. I hope you will enjoy creating this card today.
- Cut a piece of Celadon Green Soft Finish Cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/5, score at 4 1/4 and fold in half to create the card base.
- Cut one Dashing Rectangle from White Soft Finish Cardstock using the second largest die in the set. Adhere to card front using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Stamps 3 of the same flowers on White Soft Finish Cardstock on the non-texture side using black ink. I used a MISTI positioning tool.
- Let the ink dry, then color flowers with Distress Inks and a water brush. Colors used: Barn Door, Mustard Seed and Peacock Feathers.
- Fussy cut the flowers or use the matching die to cut around them.
- Die cut 3 Stitched Squares from White Soft Finish Cardstock using the second smallest die in the set. Adhere them to the card front as shown next to each other across the bottom of the card. Adhere 1 flower on each square using Foam Tape.
- Stamp the sentiment “Bloom” on the non-textured side of a piece of White Soft Finish Cardstock. Cut out sentiment and adhere to card front as shown using Foam Tape.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Die cut machine
Memento Dye Ink in Black
Distress Ink in Barn Door, Mustard Seed and Peacock Feathers