Today I have a fun wintry card to share with you. This card is focused on coloring the precious Winter Bears. I absolutely love how the Copic colors turned out and how they matched the ModaScrap paper so perfectly.
To create this card simply follow these easy instructions:
- Stamp Winter Bears in permanent black ink and then color using Copic markers listed below. Die cut using the coordinating die set. When coloring, choose colors that match your focal paper. Fly & Scrap collection paper by ModaScrap is featured here.
- Cut coordinating dark color cardstock at 4″ 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold in half to create the A1-size card base. Perfect Purple Soft Finish Cardstock was used in this sample.
- Cut focal paper to 4″ x 5/1/4″.
- Using the Fitted Circles die to cut three window openings in the focal paper. This adds depth and contrast to your card, especially if you use a double layer of foam tape to pop up the layers as shown.
5. Complete the card front by arranging and adhering the bears and lots of accessory pieces. Layer some onto foam tape, glue some to the card base, let some pieces overlap the circular openings and some peek out from behind them.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Copic Markers in following colors; B0000, B000, B01, B02, BV000, BV00, BV04, G40, G43, Y04, Y08, C0, C03, C04, C05, C06, C09
Die cutting machine