I’m sure by now you’ve seen the new Snowglobe Scene set from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Today’s card focuses on using that set in a different way, extending the use of your dies. Birgit here to show you what I did.
- Create a side-fold A2 card base (5 1/2 inches x 4 1/4 inches when folded).
- Cut a Stitched Circle out of printed paper and snowscapes using a die from the Reindeer set.
- Apply glue onto the top edge of the snowscapes using a liquid glue pen and adhere Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter to the edges to make them sparkle.
- Cut several houses from the Snowglobe set out of different colors of cardstock scraps and back the windows and doors using scraps of yellow cardstock.
- Add a piece of Clear Double Sided Adhesive to a scrap of white cardstock and die cut the church, making sure the adhesive is on the front. Remove the release sheet to expose the adhesive and cover the church with Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. brush off excess glitter and pour it back into the jar. Polish the glittered church with a fingertip to bring out the maximum sparkle.
- Cut several trees out of white and green scraps of cardstock and the snowflakes from white cardstock scraps.
- Assemble your card as shown, using a strip of polka dot paper from the ModaScrap Cucina With Love collection along the bottom.
- Stamp a sentiment from Holiday Cheer Stamps to one of the snowdrifts.
Look at all that wonderful dimension and texture!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Liquid Glue Pen