Hi Everyone, it’s Tina here today from the Die Cut Design Team. With it being mid October it’s time to tackle your Christmas Holiday projects. Today I have a wonderful die cut set to get you started. Below you will find the super easy steps to replicating this card.
- Cut White Soft Finish Cardstock to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. Score and fold in half to form a vertical side-fold card base. Finished size: 4 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (A2)
- Background – Trim White Soft Finish Cardstock to 4” x 5 1/4”. Apply Distress Oxide Inks direct to paper with ink blending tool blending 3 colours. Spray water to create a snowy winter scene. Once dry adhere to front base of card using Clear Double Sided Adhesive.
- Die cut the snow border from the Adventure Edges die set from White Soft Finish Cardstock twice to create snowbanks. Optional: Ink the top of the diecut in the lightest color used for your background. Adhere the bottom piece with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape. Stamp sentiment in Black Ink to top piece with Winter Sentiments Clear Stamp then adhere to bottom of card with foam tape.
- Die cut the reindeer; small tree and large tree from the Reindeer die set from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Die cut Berry Branch with Brown Cardstock. Use Crystal Drops to create dimension to the berries. Let dry.
- Adhere the tree diecuts using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape and Berry Branch using Kids Choice Glue in random areas. For Reindeer use foam tape. See below picture for placement.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Thank you for stopping by.
Elizabeth Craft Designs: