I love everything “pumpkin” this time of year. Yes, I fall for the pumpkin spice creamer in my coffee, pumpkin spice oatmeal, and pumpkin spice candies. I love it all! Hello, this is Birgit here with you today sharing another love of pumpkins, these sweet dies from Joset Designs.
This is a quick and easy card. Here’s how I made it:
- Create a large moon and sky background on a piece of A2 sized White Soft Finish Cardstock using Distress Inks. I used a large Stitched Circle to make a mask for the moon.
- Splatter white craft paint onto your inked panel and set it aside to dry.
- Die cut the Pumpkins from White Soft Finish Cardstock. Add color using distress inks and assemble them as shown in the photo below or as desired.
- Die cut the Iron Fence from Rich Black Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Die cut the Ghost overlay from polka dot vellum.
- Stamp the sentiment from Spooky Sentiments with black ink on white cardstock and cut it out using the coordinating Labels 1 die.
- Assemble your card as shown and watch for smiles when gifted.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Polka dot vellum