Hi friends and welcome,
Now that the calendar says September I have thoughts of fall and all the things that are associated with it – like pumpkins. There is just something about a pumpkin that brings a smile to my face. Not only do I love pumpkins, my favorite color is, you guessed it, orange. Today I’m sharing a card that I created using the pumpkins from the new release by Joset Designs.
Let’s get started –
- Beginning with a 5.5″ X 11″ piece of cardstock, score in the center making a 5.5″ square card.
- Cut down the score line 2.5″ from the top and then across the panel, shown in red above.
4. Using the Pumpkins due set – cut out several pumpkins (5 were used here), several leaves, stems and vines.
White Soft Finish Cardstock was used here and was then hand colored, but you could just as easily use colored cardstock to cut your pumpkins and accessories.
5. Cut one panel that measures 5.25″ X 5.25″, shown in white.
6. Cut one panel that measures 5.25″ X 2.75″, shown in black.
7. Cut one panel that measures 5″ X 2.50″, shown in candy corn patterned paper.
9. Using Soft Finish Cardstock, add white panel to inside of card as shown above.
10. When card is folded in the correct direction it will look like photo above.
11. Prepare pumpkins, stems, vines and leaves.
12. Add to front of card arranging as shown or as desired.
13. Add stamped greeting to inside of card, on the white panel so it will show above the pumpkins when the card is closed.
14. Don’t forget that when the card is open, you will see the back of the pumpkins – so a few more stems, vines and leaves will be needed to finish it off.
Have a wonderful pumpkin season,
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Cardstock – Black; Orange