Hi There Friends,
Today I would love to share some fun fall coloring with all of you. I am using the new Krista Schneider “Give A Hoot” stamp and die sets along with numerous other die sets by Elizabeth Craft Designs.
How to create this card:
- Stamp owls from the “Give a Hoot” stamp set onto White Soft Finish Cardstock using black ink. Color images using Copic markers. Die cut images using coordinating dies.
- Cut a piece of Rust Soft Finish Cardstock down to an A2 size (8 1/2 x 5 1/2) score and fold to create the base card.
- Using the “Corners 1” die set cut 4 corner pieces from Dark Goldenrod Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Using the “Dotted Scallop Rectangles” die set, cut a rectangle from the ModaScrap “Thinking About ~ Grand Canyon” Patterned Paper.
- From White Soft Finish Cardstock cut a rectangle measuring 3 1/2″ x 2 1/4″. You will use this as your background layer.
- Before assembling the card add a border around the outside of the card front using “Peel Off Stickers ~ Lines Dots”
- Adhere the corner die cut pieces just inside the sticker border. Than layer the scallop and white background pieces.
- Stamp the white background piece with “Thank You” from the “General Sentiments” clear stamps.
- Arrange the owls and adhere, for the large owl use some foam tape to give him a little extra dimension.
- If you have extra owls colored and die cut add them on the inside .
Check back each day for more inspiration from our amazing design team. Hugs, Melanie
Elizabeth Craft Designs: