Good Morning. This is Selma Stevenson today with a cute baby card designed using the Krista Schneider Zoo Babies Clear Stamp Set and the matching dies. Here is how the card was created.
- Create a six inch square card and add patterned paper from the new ModaScrap Color of Puppies Boy design paper pad to the front.
- Use silver Borders and Corners Peel Off Stickers to add a border around the outside edges of the patterned paper.
- Using VersaFine black ink, stamp the images shown on the sample onto white cardstock; color with markers of our choice and die cut with the matching dies.
- Use the Dotted Scallop Rectangles die set to cut one small rectangle from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Use the Stitched Rectangle die set to cut a rectangle just slightly larger than the rectangle from step 4 from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Use the Tags & More 6 – Daisy die set to cut one small tag. Only the top portion will be needed – it will go behind the balloon.
- Glue the stamped image on the small Dotted Scallop Rectangle, with the balloon above the top edge. Attach this rectangle to the slightly larger Stitched Rectangle, using dimensional tape. Add two silver Peel Off Corners to the top corners of the Dotted Scalloped Rectangle.
- Glue the tag, with only the die cut design showing, to the back of the Rectangle, as shown. Attach this on the lower portion of the card, centered as shown.
- Use the word die ‘Baby’ from the Baby Love die set to cut White Soft Finish Cardstock. Tip: Back with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape before die cutting to make it easy and fast to add the word to the card front. Adhere at an angle toward the upper left corner.
The Zoo Babies stamps are so cute for creating baby cards. And the matching dies make it easy and fast to complete them.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Black VersaFine Ink
Markers of choice