Hello to all !!!
Welcome to the ECD blog!!! This is Anita here.
Card making can be such a relaxing hobby and especially if you have beautiful dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs to beautify your projects. A huge range of craft dies has been released this month and I must say all of them are awesome !!!! You can check them out here.
For my card today, I have created a vibrant background using the ever popular Distress Oxide inks and have combined the poppies with a lace die. The vibrant and the bold poppies against the lacy die looks very beautiful.
To make this card,
- Cut a card panel from White Soft Finish Card stock 4.5″ x 6.5″. Swipe onto a craft mat that has fossilized amber distress oxide ink applied to the mat. Add some fired brick distress oxide ink to the background.
- Score the panel on a score board at 1/2 inch intervals, so that the score lines run down the length of the card.
- Add splatter of black ink to the background.
- Cut three Lacy poppy die cuts and the flower lace die cut.
- Colour the Lacy poppy die cuts with candied apple distress ink. Add some black prills to the centre of the poppies.
- Colour the flower lace die with twisted citron distress ink. Adhere on brown card stock and cut level with the outline of the flower lace die.
- Arrange the die cuts on the card panel .
- Adhere on a mat layer of black card stock with double sided adhesive tape. Add twine.
- Adhere on a white card base 5″ x 7″ .
- Add sentiment .
Thanks for stopping by.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Inks: Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide; Fired Brick Distress Oxide; Twisted Citron Distress Ink;