We all need baby cards at some point! But this set is so much more. It’s Suzanne here today with an easy card that, with slight changes, can suit any little person’s colour palette!
Instead of the butterflies, you can substitute the Stars Spray stencil design or the Heart Spray stencil design, which is paired with paw prints. Oh, anyone have a new puppy? Pair Baby love with the Paw Prints Spray stencil. Awwww!
Here is how you can make this card!
- Form a 6.25 x 5” tent-fold card base from white cardstock. Cut one panel measuring 5.25 x 4″ from white cardstock and mat with a panel measuring 1/8” larger all around.
- Die cut Baby and love from white and pink cardstock and sponge with Distress Ink.
- Use removable tape to hold the stencil in position and sponge ink using the butterfly spray along the top edge as shown. Blend the colours starting with only lilac on the left and only pink on the right.
- Use small rolled pieces of Clear Double Sided Adhesive to adhere the diecuts as shown.
- Use foam tape between all layers.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies:
Pink and lilac coloured cardstock
Ranger Distress Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac
Ranger Ink Blending
Foam Foam Tape