DT Melanie here today to share a beautiful new die from ModaScrap. This die is just stunning and so dainty. I wanted to set this white die cut popped up on a vibrant background so you can easily see the intricate details.
To replicate this card simply follow these steps:
- Cut a 4.25″ x 11″rectangle from white cardstock; score at 5.5″ and fold in half to form the card base.
- Cut a piece of orange cardstock to 4″ x 10.75″.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock 1/8″ smaller than the previous piece. This will be the background piece.
- Using Tim Holtz Oxide Inks in Spiced Marmalade and Fossilized Fern add ink from the ink pad to a non stick surface (for example, a craft sheet). Spray with water to activate the oxide properties, pick up some ink with a paint brush and splatter onto the card front. Dry with a heat tool between colors.
- Use the ModaScrap Floral 1 die to cut white cardstock.
- Use foam dots to adhere and pop up this beautiful “focal point” die cut on the card front. (Tip: Since not all foam dots are the same size, to ensure that the foam dots don’t show they may have to be cut into smaller pieces with non-stick scissors.)
Elizabeth Craft Designs’ Supply list:
Calypso Coral Card Stock
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks