Hello to all!
This is Anita here and I have brought fresh roses from Susan’s Garden for all of you. Roses are one of my favourite flowers and I love making them in various colours and shaping them in many ways. Each rose looks different, each is so beautiful.
Susan’s Garden has an entire collection of dies with which to create amazing realistic flowers and you can check them all out here.
I created a lace bouquet wrap using the new ModaScrap Romantic Corner die set and arranged the roses and leaves in it.
You can learn how to create these Roses at the tutorial here.
1. Cut patterned paper to 6.75″ x 4.75″ and distress with Aged Mahogany Distress ink. Then fray and tear the edges as shown in the project photo.
2. Insert pieces of gauze (mesh) under the torn edges. Adhere with Kids Choice glue, with edges of the mesh peeking out.
3. Die cut one large and one small Romantic Corner from white cardstock. Slightly curve the two and adhere only the long straight side tabs as shown.
4. Add some Spanish moss to the top section.
5. Die cut petals and leaves from White Soft Finish Cardstock. Colour with PanPastels.
6. Shape and assemble the flowers and shape the leaves as explained in Susan’s tutorial.
7. Arrange the bouquet and glue it in place. Optional: Tuck in a piece of lace behind the roses.
8. Tie and adhere a multi-loop bow made from several pieces of narrow satin ribbon. Leave the tails long.
9. Adhere the panel to a piece of white cardstock. Then adhere at an angle to a white side-fold 5″ x 7″ card base.
Visit the ECD Store for many of the products used for this project. Thanks very much for stopping by.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Distress Ink in Aged Mahogany
Ink applicator tool
Gauze or mesh
Optional: Scrap of lace