There’s nothing better than a warm cup of tea than a warm cup of tea shared with a friend. Birgit here with you today to share a card I made that would be so fitting to give to a dear friend.
Here’s how I made my card:
- Cut the Tea Cup and Macarons out of White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Add color by shading each piece with Distress Inks applied with a blending tool.
- Add Saffron Silk Microfine Glitter to the filling part of the Macarons.
- Assemble the Tea Cup and Macarons using liquid glue to adhere the pieces.
5. Prepare a top-folding card base out of white card stock.
6. Cut the largest Dotted Scallop Rectangle out of patterned paper and adhere it to the card front using Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
7. Cut a Stitched Fishtail Banner out of white cardstock and adhere it to the front of the card over the Dotted Scallop Rectangle using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
8. Stamp the sentiment from General Sentiments on the Stitched Fishtail.
9. Adhere the Tea Cup and Macarons onto the Stitched Fishtail below the sentiment.
10. Wind a piece of string around the card front twice and tie into a little bow at the top left corner of the white rectangle as shown below.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and will consider these products on your next visit to Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Supplies Used from Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Other Supplies Used:
Ink Applicator Tool
Twine in Red (or color of choice to coordinate with Designer Paper)