Here is how I created my card:
Step 1 – Using the Lucky the Rabbit die set, cut the following:
- (1) Solid Body from Black Cardstock
- (1) Each of all remaining Rabbit Body pieces from White Soft Finish Cardstock that has Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the back
- Using the Props 7 die set, cut the following:
- (4) Baskets from White Soft Finish Cardstock
- (4) Basket Detail pieces from White Soft Finish Cardstock
- (4) Grass pieces from White Soft Finish Cardstock that has Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the back
- 20 Easter Eggs from White Soft Finish Cardstock that has Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the back
- Color pieces as shown. Assemble Lucky the Rabbit referring to Karen Burniston’s tutorial if needed.
- Color basket pieces, grass and eggs. Assemble the basket (refer to Karen Burniston’s photos above.)
- Add the grass piece and 5 eggs to each basket.
Step 2 – Cut a piece of Rosebud Soft Finish Cardstock that measures 5 1/2 inches x 11 inches. Score along the 11 inch side at 5 1/2 inches and fold. (Optional – if you wish to have a flat card as I have for mine, adhere the folded card together. If you prefer to have the hanging charm on a folded card, leave card as is.
- Cut a 5 1/4 inch square piece of designer paper and adhere to the front of the Rosebud Soft Finish Card.
Step 3 – Using the Hanging Charm Pull Card die set, die cut the base from designer paper (Tip: depending on the thickness of your designer paper you may wish to die cut one from designer paper and one from card and glue together for extra strength,
- Die cut the Tab from Pink Peach Soft Finish Cardstock (Tip – position the top cutting plate onto the die so that it doesn’t cut the top section of the tab, so you can make it longer.)
- Using the Rectangle from the Dotted Scallop Rectangles, die cut a rectangle that is closest to size of the Hanging Charm Pull Tab card base.
- Adhere the Card base to the Dotted Scallop Rectangle and assemble the Hanging Charm Pull Tab to the card, referring to Karen Burniston’s Assembly Video found here.
Step 4. Adhere the Hanging Charm Pull tab to the right hand side of the card as per photo above.
- Using the Easter Egg die set, die cut two of the smallest eggs from White Soft Finish Cardstock that has Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the front.
- Remove the release sheet from one of the eggs to expose the adhesive and cover it with Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. Brush off excess glitter and return to the jar. Polish with a fingertip to bring out maximum sparkle. Use alcohol-based markers to color the glittered egg as desired.
- Use the Grass die from the Easter Egg die set and die cut one piece from cardstock; color it green.
- Position the two eggs on either side of the top of the tab, add the grass to the bottom of the egg. Refer to photo above as a guide.
- Use the Happy Easter sentiment from the Happy Easter Peel Off Stickers to the bottom of the pink rectangle, revealed when you pull the tab to make the Hanging Charm Pull Tab pop up!
- Die cut the second smallest Dotted Scallop Oval from Rosebud Soft Finish Cardstock, layer the two ovals together and attach to the bottom section of the pull up panel of the Hanging Charm Pull Tab.
- Attach Lucky the Rabbit to the oval using foam tape.
- Attach one of the basket of eggs to the Lucky’s arm per photo above.
- Adhere the other baskets to the left hand side of the card.
- Cut a piece of White Soft Finish Cardstock that measures 5 1/4 inches square. Adhere to the back of the pink card.
- Use the grass die from the Outdoor Edges die set, die cut grass from green cardstock. Adhere to the bottom edge of card.
- Using the smallest egg from the Easter Egg die set, die cut four eggs from White Soft Finish Cardstock. Color the eggs and adhere under the tufts of grass. Optional: Die cut eggs from patterned paper or solid color cardstock in assorted colors.
- Add the word “Easter” – a sticker from the Happy Easter peel-off sheet, positioning it as shown.