Elizabeth Craft Designs – International Design Team Call
6-month term (January 1st 2017 – June 30th 2017)
We are excited to announce that Elizabeth Craft Designs is looking for talented and committed designers to join our amazing Design Team. Do you love Elizabeth Craft Designs’ products? Are you creative? Do you already share your projects on your own personal blog? Are you passionate and proactive? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Before entering, we would like to fill you in on What’s NEW here at Elizabeth Craft Designs. In 2017, we will welcome an amazing artist to our team of designers and will be releasing a brand new stamp line. Her designs are fun, unique and will be a gorgeous addition to our stamp offerings! We will also be releasing a new line of dies in the new year. Because of the addition of our new stamp line, we have decided to divide our current ECD design team into two: the Coloring Team and the Die Cut Team.
- The COLORING Team – Designers on the Coloring Team will mostly focus on projects using our new stamp line.
- The DIE CUT Team – These designers are the group that will focus on projects using a combination of dies from Els van de Burgt Studio and Joset Designs collection, cardstock and other ECD products.
Benefits of being on one of our Designs Teams:
- You will receive amazing new products with each release
- Name, bio and blog link on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog (>11k unique readers/month)
- Social Media exposure (>100k Facebook fans)
- An awesome creative community with a private Facebook group to interact with fellow team members
- Your products displayed at craft trade and retail shows all over the world
- Join our pay-per-sales affiliate networking compensation program
We are looking for designers that are:
- Enthusiastic crafters that love to work with Elizabeth Craft Designs products
- Willing to incorporate a broad range of styles and projects, from card making, scrapbooking, and home décor to mixed media, jewelry, and beyond.
- Creative, professional and punctual
- Passionate about sharing their creative passion though social media
- Have good photography shills and are able to write step by step tutorials.
- Willing to commit to creating 3 to 4 projects a month for the 6-months term starting January 1st 2017
- Enthusiastic in joining our monthly Designer Challenge
How to apply:
Please send an e-mail with the subject line “Your name – Design Team Call” to email@example.com containing the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- Specify which design team you are applying for
- A link to your blog and/or YouTube channel. Please link your Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other social media that may apply.
- A short bio telling us about yourself, your crafting style and why you would like to work on our Design Team
- Current or past design team commitments
- 4 project images that best reflect your style, preferably using Elizabeth Craft Designs’ products (please attach as JPEG files)
- Any other information you believe will be relevant (teaching background, experience as a demonstrator, and such)
In order to complete your application, we would like you to mail us at least 2 project samples. These samples can be returned to you if requested! Please include the above information with your package and ship to the following address:
Elizabeth Craft Designs
ATTN: Design Team 2017 Application
29340 Industrial Way
Evergreen, Colorado 80439
December 15th 2016
Selected designers will be contacted personally by December 19th 2016.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions!