Do you decorate your Christmas tree with Gingerbread cookies. Joset Designs new Gingerbread Man die set is perfect to create cute cards, scrapbook holiday pages, and to make garlands for your tree. Good Morning. This is Selma today and I have a card using the Gingerbread Man die set, the new A Way With Words – Merry Christmas 2 die, Susan’s Garden Notes new Poinsettia-Small die set. Here is how the card was created.
- Start with a white card base of 6×6 inches. Cover the front with a piece of design paper of your choice.
- Die cut both pieces of the Gingerbread Man using Soft Finish White Cardstock. Sponge on Really Rust Distress Ink. Layer (glue) the two pieces together. Be sure to save the eyes and the mouth from this die cut.
- Use White card stock to die cut the other two die pieces – the scarf, bow tie, buttons, candy cane and the icing trims.
- Use a red marker to color the scarf, bow, and to add stripes to the candy cane.
- Glue the white pieces to the Gingerbread Man as shown. I added a small black circle to each eye.
- Use Ladybug Red Soft Finish Cardstock to die cut the A Way With Words Merry Christmas and the petals for the Garden Notes Small Poinsettia. Assemble the Poinsettia using Susan’s Flower Tool Kit. Add Prills to the center of the flower.
- Die cut Susan’s Garden Notes Whitepine Boughs using dark green card stock.
- Use Els van de Burgt Studio Ropes 1 die set to die cut the rope, using Soft Finish White Cardstock. Sponge with Really Rust Distress Ink.
- Assemble the card as shown. Add a Red Glitter Dot Peel Off Sticker to the center of the bow on the Gingerbread Man.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Design Paper of choice
Really Rust Distress Ink