Hello my crafty friends! It’s Raquel Mason here today. I’d like to show you how you can make an impressive birthday card with the new Anita Frames Pop Up. I love this new die because it has so much dimension when you open the card. Let me show you how I made it.
- Cut Soft Finish Cardstock – Perfect Pink at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 score at 4 1/4 for the card base. Place the alignment nubs of the Anita Frames Pop Up die on the score line and die cut.
- Cut pattern paper at 5 1/4 x 8 score at 4″ and (2) pieces 1 3/4 x 5 1/4
- Die cut the pieces shown below using Anita Frames Pop Up, Labels & Circles, and Flourish Gift Frame (Celebrate). Tip: Stamp the sentiment from Occasions Clear Stamp Set first and then die cut for accurate placement.
4. Adhere all the pieces to your card using photos for placement. Watch a video tutorial on assembling the Anita Frames here: Anita Frames Assembly Video
- When adhering “Celebrate”, fold the die cut just after the 2nd “e” and only put adhesive on the end letters.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and feel inspired to try it out yourself.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Black Tuxedo Memento ink
Pattern Paper from Stampin’ Up!