Hello Crafty Friends! Kathy Jo here to share a scrapbook layout using lovely newly-designed dies from Suzanne Cannon’s A Way With Words collection. Memories, Remember, and 4 Seasons have sparked my scrapbooking flame. I just can’t get enough of them! Today I am sharing a recently completed layout using the Memories, happy, and heart dies.
- Die cut black cardstock using Memories die. Die cut polka dot patterned paper using using Stitched Circles die.
- Die cut black cardstock using happy die. Die cut polka dot paper using Stitched Circles die.
- Die cut black cardstock using heart die. Die cut polka dot paper using Stitched Circles die.
- Complete layout of scrapbook page making sure to tuck circles behind matting. Use liquid glue to adhere black die cuts to circle die cuts.
- Embellish and have fun!
Elizabeth Craft Designs products used:
- A Way With Words dies Memories, happy and heart
- Stitched Circles dies (‘happy’ is from the ‘happy birthday’ die set)
Other products used:
- Graphic 45 patterned paper, Raining Cats & Dogs
- Black cardstock
- Liquid Glue
- Gold ribbon, half-pearls, gems
Thank you so much for stopping by! I do hope you enjoyed the layout.
Big Crafty Hugs,