Hello my crafty friends! It’s Raquel Mason here today. I’d like to show you how to make an easy masculine anniversary card with a colorful background. Let’s get started!
- Cut vanilla card stock base at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, score at 4 1/4.
- Cut Soft Finish card stock at 3 1/8 x 4 3/8.
- Cut white card stock and Transparent Double Sided Adhesive at 3 1/4 x 4 1/2. Adhere Clear Double Sided Adhesive to the white card stock, remove release sheet and cover with Silver Silk Microfine Glitter, brush off excess and polish with your finger. Here’s a video where Els shows how to apply Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Die cut the following pieces shown in the photo below:
- Flourish Gift Frame – dark brown
- Happy Anniversary – dark brown
- (2) boots from Props 6 – dark brown (use a white gel pen for stitches if desired)
- (2) small stars from Props 6 – small scrap of white card stock that has Clear Double Sided Adhesive already applied then cover with Silver Silk Microfine Glitter
- Western Edges – horses & barbed wire light brown (sponge horses with brown ink if desired)
- Gift Card Accordion – stitched label – white (not shown)
5. Stamp sentiment from Homegrown Greetings using dark brown ink onto the stitched label cut in step 4
6. Swipe desired colors of ink directly to the Soft Finish Card Stock, use a sponge to blend colors slightly so they overlap. Using a spray bottle filled with water, spray directly onto your hand then flick the water onto the cardstock. Let dry or use a heat tool.
7. Assemble all layers together using the photos for placement.
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and feel inspired to try it out yourself.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
1095 Gift Card Accordion – coming soon
1096 Flourish Gift Frame – coming soon
1098 Props 6 – Western – coming soon
Early Espresso, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White card stock – Stampin’ Up!
Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Marina Mist, Night of Navy Classic Ink, Early Espresso – Stampin’ Up!