Good Morning. This is Selma Stevenson today. Have you tried creating your very own scenes using Susan’s CountryScape dies? They are so fun to work with! I love designing a variety of scenes and creating totally different cards using Susan’s dies. Here is how I created this card.
- The actual scene was created on a 4″ square. The overall card size is 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. A piece of gunny sack ribbon was attached to card stock with Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Die Cut two corn stocks from the CountryScapes Flora 4 die set, and tie a string around the center. I used Elizabeth Craft Designs’ scissors to cut between the points on the corn stocks, to make them frilly.
- Die Cut one each the tree branches from the CountryScapes Woods 1 die set. I sponged on Aged Mahogany Ink to make them stand out against the light background.
- Die Cut two small and one larger jack-o-lanterns from the CountryScapes Build A Scarecrow die set. Color, then add a piece of black card stock on the back to help show off their cute faces.
- The bales of hay were die cut from the CountryScapes Build A Scarecrow die set.
- The squirrel and the black crow were die cut from the CountryScapes Country Critters 1 die set.
- The small falling leaves were die cut using the leaf die in the CountryScapes Woods 3 die set.
- The larger leaves on the bottom corners were die cut using the die from the Susan’s Garden Woodland Leaves die set.
- To Complete the front of the card, I added Elizabeth Craft Designs’ Peel Off Stickers.
This style of card is called Tabbed Pop Out Swing Card. You can find a tutorial on how to assemble it at this LINK.
Orange Card Stock
Yellow Card Stock
Gunny Sack Ribbon