Hi! It’s Candy here! I decided to do something a little different this time. I made a card that fits into a standard business envelope in order to give me plenty of room to use one of my favorite Jackie’s Dolls Peel-Offs, “Jackie’s Dolls 2″. Let me show you how I created my card.
1. Cut card base 7″ x 9.25″. Score lengthwise and fold in half.
2. Cut pattern paper 3 1/8″ x 5 7/8”. Ink and mat with dark turquoise pattern paper. Adhere to card front.
3. Apply Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter to Peel-Off and color. Click here for video directions. Cut out.
4. Adhere Peel-Off to card front using dimensional foam adhesive.
5. Die cut Happy Birthday from orange pattern paper. Die cut label using decorator die from the Katie Label Pivot Card. Adhere both to card front as shown.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
Have a great day,
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Patterned paper – Bo Bunny
Dimensional Foam Adhesive