Hi, it’s Candy here! I am so happy to spend another year designing with Elizabeth Craft Designs!
When I pack away my holiday decor, my house feels a bit empty. This year I decided to decorate for winter, starting with this adorable banner. It only requires a few products to make and is a fun way to celebrate the season. Plus get extra use out of card-making supplies.
Here’s how I created the banner:
1. Cut six pieces of patterned paper 3 1/2 x 6″.
2. Line up the Tags & More 2 – Deco die at the top of the paper and run it through your die cutting machine. Tip: use a piece of washi tape (or painter’s tape) to hold the die in place.
3. Snip the edges off of each of the sheets of paper. Then use a paper trimmer to trim the sides.
4. Line up the Tags & More 2 decorative tag, secure with washi tape and run through your die cutting machine. Do this to 3 of the tags.
5. Match the decorative tags to the plain tags and adhere them together.
6. Score and fold each of the three tags 3/4″ from the bottom. Add a strip of Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Tape to the bottom edge. Peel off release strip and fold. This creates a casing for the string.
7. Cut decorative corners and reinforcements and adhere to tags.
8. Adhere a piece of Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Tape to a piece of white cardstock slightly larger than the snowman. Remove the release sheet and place it upside down in front of you. Place peel-off sticky side up on your release sheet, then place white cardstock with adhesive side facing down on top. Turn over, remove release sheet and cover adhesive with Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. Polish and brush of excess glitter. Color with alcohol markers. Fussy cut image and adhere to one of the tags.
10. Run twine or ribbon through casing on the back of the tags so they hang side by side. Tie a loop at each end. Hang and enjoy!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Patterned paper (Stampin’ Up!)
Sticker words (Authentique)