Hello crafty friends,
This is Rita Edwards here and I would like to share my new Christmas tags with you.
With so many gorgeous Elizabeth Craft Designs products to choose from, project ideas are endless. There are wonderful dies, Silk Microfine Glitter, embossing folders and great Peel-off Stickers. Today I challenged myself to make something that is easy for you to recreate using just a handful of products.
As always, I hope you have a nice cup of coffee or tea in your hand so you can sit back and enjoy my tutorial.
This is how you can create your very own Christmas tags:
1. Cut the pearl, purple and gold metallic cardstocks at 3.25″ wide x 6″ high, 2 of each color. These cuts will serve as the base for our tags.
2. Using the new Tags & More 2 – Deco die set, position the large tag die over 1 set of metallic tag base and secure with a piece of temporary craft tape. Using the Snowflakes die set, position one of the snowflakes onto the tag base and also secure with a piece of temporary craft tape. Die cut all at once. Positioning the snowflakes on the different metallic cardstocks in different positions will give each tag its unique design.
3. Using the Merry Christmas die and the new Tags & More 2 – Deco die set, die cut 3 sentiments, 3 sets of corner pieces and 3 reinforcements for each tag from complimenting metallic cardstocks.
4. Cut clear acetate 3″ wide x 3″ high and adhere one between each set of tags over the slowflake die cuts.
The photo below will show you all of the die cut pieces for 3 slightly different Christmas tags.
5. Finish each tag with a white ribbon, Glitter Dots and Glitter Borders.
As always, I would like to thank you for following my tutorial and I hope that you have as much fun making tags as I did.
Elizabeth Craft Designs supplies used today:
– Neenah Creative Collection Pearlescent Cardstock
– White ribbon