Hello my crafty friends, it’s Raquel here today. I love purple, but when I saw the new Blue Metallic Shimmer Sheetz I fell in love! I wanted to make a necklace using the new Crystal Flower dies in my new favorite color.
1. Die cut one large solid flower from Crystal Flower Set 1 from Blue Metallic Shimmer Sheetz.
2. Die cut one large overlay flower and one large circle from Crystal Flower Overlay Set 1 from Australian Opal Shimmer Sheetz.
3. Die cut 4 small flowers from Spiral Circle Pull Card from Blue Metallic Shimmer Sheetz.
4. Use a glue dot or other strong adhesive to adhere the Australian Opal overlay flower to the Blue Metallic solid flower. Adhere the Australian Opal large circle to the center of the flower.
5. Use a 1/16″ hole punch to punch one hole in each flower.
6. Attach a small jump ring through each hole of your flowers and connect them to your necklace.
7. Enjoy wearing your beautiful creation!
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and feel inspired to make a one of a kind necklace for yourself.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies
4mm Jump Rings
1/16″ hole punch