Hello everyone, it’s Candy Spiegel here today!
My parents recently celebrated their wedding anniversary and I wanted to give them something special. After 44 years they have everything but I know they enjoy seeing my creations. That is why I decided to make them a very special anniversary card. I used the Katie Label Pivot Card, the Flower Label 1 Peel-off in Gold and some other fun Elizabeth Craft Designs products.
Here is how I created my card:
1. Cut patterned paper to 11″x4.25″ and score at 5.5″. Cut dark blue cardstock to 10.5″x3.75″ and score at 5.25″.
2. Place the Katie Label Pivot Card die at the score line of your blue cardstock and run it through your preferred die cutting machine. Do the same with your patterned paper but first place your blue cardstock on top of your patterned paper to see where you want your die cut.
3. Run your patterned paper through your die cutting machine to create the pivot.
4. Ink the edges of your die cut patterned paper. The patterned paper will be the inside of your card. Adhere your die cut blue cardstock to the outside.
5. Cut a piece of white cardstock large anough to fit 2 Flower Label Peel-offs, 6 flowers and 3 small leaves. Adhere Double-Sided Adhesive onto cardstock.
6. Remove the release sheet of the Double-Sided Adhesive and place your Peel-offs onto the adhesive using the transfer technique Els is showing HERE. Cover Peel-offs with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter, polish and brush of the excess glitter.
7. Color Peel-offs with Copic or other alcohol markers.
8. Cut out your colored Peel-offs. Adhere “spare flowers” onto Flower labels using dimensional foam adhesive as shown in the picture below.
9. Adhere labels to card pivot and adhere extra tulip on the inside (bottom left). Decorate card front with extra Peel-offs.
10. Stamp and emboss sentiment. Round corners, ink and adhere to the inside of your card.
Add extra leaves.
11. Die cut 3 flowers out of yellow cardstock. Adhere to the inside of the card on the right.
Add Glitter Dots Peel-offs to flower centers.
I hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial and feel inspired to create this card yourself.
Thank you for stopping by!
Elizabeth Craft Designs Products:
726 Balloons die (for yellow flowers)
Dimensional Foam Adhesive