Guest Designer Judi Kauffman made this card for a friend who is going through a rough time, to be delivered with soup and a hug.
Judi sent instructions:
1. Use the Karen Burniston, Designer “Katie Label Pivot Card” die #768 to cut bright green cardstock card base (4″ x 5.5″ folded size).
2. With Ranger Adirondacks Pesto ink, Stamp Quietfire Design Gentle Thoughts “To Give Thanks” messages on bright white cardstock. Die-cut with the second-to-largest Katie Label accessory die.
3. Cut a border in sage green with the largest Katie Label accessory die. Adhere white stamped shapes onto sage shapes, and adhere both onto the pivot (centered).
4. Die-cut two rose leaves from darker green cardstock using Elizabeth Craft Designs Rose die #799.
5. Emboss a 4″ square piece of Peridot Gemstones Shimmer Sheetz with Elizabeth Craft Designs embossing folder E105 Curvy Leaves. Lightly sand the reverse side so the leaves are de-bossed and the background is toned down by the sanding to reveal the silver core. Cut vertically into two pieces, following the curvy lines in the embossing, close to the leaves.
6. Adhere with double-sided adhesive sheet to left and right of card for a sparkly border.
7. Adhere rose leaves and pairs of small dimensional flowers to the pivot as shown.
8. Deliver in person or mail in a padded envelope. For standard postage, use low relief or flat flowers instead of dimensional
– Green cardstock
– Ranger Adirondacks Pesto ink
– “To Give Thanks” stamp from Quietfire Design
– Small dimensional flowers